how did i get here?

my husband, my beautiful Dragon, died suddenly at 12:03 AM on 9 February 2009. there was a cold, lovely full moon and 3 feet of snow on the ground. i "slept" for the following 10 months and "woke" to the physical and emotional pain and torments of deep grief. i "woke" to find i had moved the day of his funeral and that i am lost. i am looking for me while i figure out the abstract, unanswerable questions that follow behind any death. my art has evolved. his death changed that as well because i am forever changed and will forever bear the mark of losing the only man i can ever love.
there is alive and there is dead and there is a place in between. i am here wholly in my heart for my children, but i feel empty inside at this time. i miss him. i have not gotten very far in my grief journey. i make no apologies for this.
this is my place, my blog, where i write to tell the universe that i am still here.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Bunny, the Traveling Ambassador

i have had such a great response to my crazy idea of sending Bunny to all of you for a visit. i have already gotten some email with your addresses. if you want a visit from Bunny, please click the link at the right, my full moon profile, to get to my email address. send me your mailing address and i will put it in Bunny's journal for someone to mail her to you.

i work today and will be picking up a little shirt and a pair of jeans that i am going to embroider for her. i'd like to get a bunch of address for her so i can have her in the mail by either the 14th or 21st of January. i think by then everyone who wants a visit will have emailed me.

so get those addresses to me so we can get Bunny on her way.

1 comments:

thelmaz said...

Bunny is one of my favorite "people." Hope you got my email.
Hope your Christmas was peaceful.

Post a Comment